Loveyush London recognises that it has a responsibility to the environment beyond legal and regulatory requirements. We are committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral part of our business strategy and operating methods, with regular review points. We will encourage customers, suppliers and other stakeholders to do the same.
- Loveyush London strives to comply with all relevant environmental legislation and regulations that effect the organisation.
- Apply the principles of the waste hierarchy: reduce – reuse – recycle – recover – dispose
- Purchase recycled paper and recycle waste paper to create a ‘closed loop’ solution.
Reduce paper consumption by printing double-sided and reuse paper printed only on one side for draft printing (unless this risks confidentiality).
- Reuse incoming packaging materials such as boxes and envelopes.
Use glasses and mugs for refreshment purposes as opposed to disposable alternatives.
Segregate and recycle glass and plastic bottles and aluminium cans.
- Reduce energy use by practising simple energy efficient measures such as utilising energy management software on IT equipment and turning off lights when not in use.
- Allow Employees to work from home and encourage to use public transport, bikes or to walk if possible when travelling to and from work and to client businesses.
This policy is made publicly available for the interest of stakeholders. It is reviewed on an annual basis to retain relevance and to reflect the changing nature of Loveyush London and the services we provide as an organisation.